Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who should be leader in Forever Pink? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6899)

PinkJazzX 08/05/15 07:41 PM

Who should be leader in Forever Pink?

If Power Rangers were to have a Forever Pink, who do you think should be the leader of the Pink Ranger team?

I personally think Jen should lead Forever Pink because she was the leader of the Time Force Rangers.

Rangermanuel 08/05/15 09:37 PM

Re: Who should be leader in Forever Pink?

It all depends on the mission but I prefer Jen Kimberly or Karone. It's time to bring AJJ back after eighteen years since the Turbo movie

MattEmily 08/05/15 11:06 PM

I would go with Karone or Jen since they're the 2 that would be the most suited to lead a team.

PRangerX 08/06/15 11:55 AM

I don't think Kim should lead just because she was the first. Jen is probably the most qualified. Although they probably would have Kim lead for nostalgia.

KimandTommy 08/06/15 11:56 AM

Kim should diffinitly be the leader. She is smart and was a Ranger first. She is also.the most popular Pink. I would love it if she gave Kat a hard time for stealing her boyfriend.

Rangermanuel 08/06/15 12:44 PM

Maybe she won't although Tommy was cute with Kim

Usagi Reborn 08/06/15 10:37 PM

I'm gonna go with Karone. She had a ton of experience leading when she stil worked for the UAE. I wish she would have used her leadership skills more in Galaxy.

Rangermanuel 08/07/15 11:51 AM

^Well I say the Galaxy team was just fine with Leo as leader.

Ginger Snap 08/18/15 05:03 PM

Kat should be the leader. She had the best leadership capabilities. Jen took her personal problems out on her people too much.