Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Dark Specter (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8597)

Space Crazy 02/10/18 10:49 PM

Dark Specter

Does it bother you that he looks so much like Maligore for no reason?

MattEmily 02/10/18 10:52 PM

Re: Dark Specter

not at all what bothers me is he never did anything but gave orders we didn't get to see him even fight the Rangers the only lead villain outside of Rita and Queen Machina who never fought the Rangers

A Gia To Remember 02/10/18 10:53 PM

I think they were just part of the same alien race.

Goldar's Revenge 02/10/18 10:53 PM

Dark Specter was a shapeshifter, so that is the easy answer. He took Maligore's form since he was a previous big bad that scared people.

Massive Ego 02/10/18 10:55 PM

There was no reason why they couldn't look a like or be part of the same alien race. Good point about Specter being a shapeshifter.

MattEmily 02/10/18 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 74067)
Dark Specter was a shapeshifter, so that is the easy answer. He took Maligore's form since he was a previous big bad that scared people.

Maligore wasn't a big bad

Hexagon Ranger 02/11/18 09:39 AM

I am going to agree with Goldar, Specter used his suspecting ability to mimic Maligore to make people fear him. We don't know the kind of intergalactic power Maligore had. But we do know he was seen as a terrible threat. So he very well could have been a big bad formally as far as we know. Its not a big stretch for him to have been a former Grand Maonarch of Evil.

KimandTommy 02/11/18 09:44 AM

i hated Maligore for putting Kim under an evil spell. It hurt her ability to reconnect with Tommy and win him back from Kat. Whonshould have been the won wlrking with Maligore. She could have been his real fiancee.

MMPR Forever 02/11/18 10:04 AM

I agree, it was especially infurating when Kim and Tommy didn't even really talk.

Time Force Traitor 02/11/18 01:18 PM

They could also Justin be from the same race and have nothing to do with each other.