Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rose McIver on Conan (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6709)

PRangerX 04/30/15 11:31 AM

Rose McIver on Conan

Rose McIver ( Summer RPM) was on Conan last night to promote izombie.

MattEmily 04/30/15 03:45 PM

Re: Rose McIver on Conan

*goes to see if it's available on Free Primetime On Demand... yet"

MattEmily 04/30/15 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 54530)
*goes to see if it's available on Free Primetime On Demand... yet"

oops made a mistake it's available for free on Entertainment On Demand.

MattEmily 05/04/15 09:17 AM

I forgot to post about this but that kind of disappointed me that no one even brought up her Power Rangers role.

PRangerX 05/04/15 09:51 AM

Not surprising since she was there to promote izombie.

Massive Ego 05/04/15 09:53 AM

The general public doesn't care about PR after MMPR. Plus the target audience for Conan wouldn't.

Superstatler 05/04/15 09:58 AM

I doubt Rose or her people consider it a carreer highlight.

MattEmily 05/04/15 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 54572)
Not surprising since she was there to promote izombie.

true but other Hosts would have brought it up. Carson for example brought it up when she was on his show back in March.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 54573)
The general public doesn't care about PR after MMPR. Plus the target audience for Conan wouldn't.

maybe maybe not in regards to the target audience but a Host would typically bring up prior highlights for an actor or actress regardless of what it was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 54574)
I doubt Rose or her people consider it a carreer highlight.

it was kind of her big break though so I'm sure she does consider it to be a bigger deal than most actors would... plus on top of which it was brought up that Bryan Cranston (of "Breaking Bad" fame) did the voice of Snizzard on a late night TV show and most people don't care about the voice actors unless you're Barbara Goodson, Robert Axelrod, Dave Mallow, Michael Sorich, Wendee Lee, Kerrigan Mahan, Richard Horvitz, the late Bob Manahan and the late Bob Papenbrook or any of the other voice actors that voiced lead villains or their Generals... if you did the voice of a Monster-of-the-Day then people aren't going to typically care about you regardless of who you are.

Sailor Saban 05/07/15 09:17 PM

I'm just glad to see a former Ranger Actor do good. Nice to see that they don't have to worry about being typecast anymore.

MattEmily 10/17/16 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Saban (Post 54625)
I'm just glad to see a former Ranger Actor do good. Nice to see that they don't have to worry about being typecast anymore.

when you're only a Ranger for 1 year they don't need to worry about that such a thing was only an issue earlier in the series because they had carried over to the following seasons.