Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did they give Dino Charge a wierd ending? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8974)

Super Cena 06/25/20 11:58 AM

Why did they give Dino Charge a wierd ending?

Why did they have history changed and made it clear DC was a AU?

Power Morphers 06/25/20 11:59 AM

Re: Why did they give Dino Charge a wierd ending?

I think they were just being creative and didn't mind making Dino Charge an AU.

Rangerlord 06/25/20 12:00 PM

I never agree with making a season out of continuity.

VR Master 06/25/20 12:02 PM

I think they just wanted to show that anything could happen.

Zabitan 06/25/20 06:29 PM

That's a good question.

I honestly wouldn't have cared too much about the ending if instead of going all the way back to the end of the dinosaurs they just went back to when they threw the dark energem into the sun, and stopped themselves from doing that.

everything else seemed like overkill.

Captain Logan Knows Best 06/25/20 06:31 PM

I think they just write every season as their own aside from the anniversary team ups. If it contradicts continuity they are okay with this having people assume its a AU. Once RPM did this it was easy for Dino Charge or a future season to go this route.

MMPR White 06/25/20 07:03 PM

I do wonder why they decided to go this route. I guess they just wanted to throw everything against the wall and have a big ending.

Power Rangers Forever 06/26/20 05:28 PM

They just wanted to be original. Which is why DC wss so refreshing.

Master of the Grid 06/27/20 08:50 AM

Its really odd because Beast Morphers has the Ranger Vault with old morphers and seems to know old Ranger history for AUs.

Captain Codfish 06/27/20 08:51 AM

We know they know about RPM but not Dino Charge.

Master Morph 06/27/20 08:53 AM

Its not too surprising since RPM did cross over with Samurai. They probably do know about Dino Charge thanks to Koda in Ninja Steel.

No Green Spandex 06/27/20 08:55 AM

Its almost like the writers want to have their cake and eat too when it comes to this stuff.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 06/27/20 08:56 AM

The Morphing Grid allows Ranger teams to access.the history of.various teams across the multiverse.

Goldar's Revenge 06/27/20 08:58 AM

Its times lime these that I wish the hidden episode of DinoThunder was canon. Since the Morphing Grid Rock would be a perfect explanation. But I am sure something like that is available to Ranger teams that know how to access it.

Rangerlord 06/27/20 08:59 AM

I don't know why they didn't keep that canon..But it can't be since the DT Rangers don't know who the SPD Rangers are in the team up..

Princess Org 06/27/20 09:00 AM

The whole ending was whack and made no sense. Its too bad because it was a pretty solid season otherwise.

Turbo Guy 06/27/20 11:17 AM

I liked the ending because it was whacky.

Sledge's Bounty 06/27/20 11:18 AM

The prehistoric stuff in the present seemed weird to me too.

Dino Charger 06/27/20 11:19 AM

It was definitely a shock to most of us..

Calamity Kimberly 07/02/20 09:03 AM

It was a weird choice.They get points for originality.

Citizen Velancia 07/02/20 07:45 PM

That finale ruined the whole season. And it just made no sense. I still don't get it or understand why they went that route. Oh well...

JungleFury Cat 06/21/21 08:34 PM

I think they were trying to show what power all the energems combined together had which is why it was worth stealing them all and not just some of them. I mean, being able to time-travel is a dangerous power for a villain to have. The staying young forever part of having an energem (or their age being frozen in time) goes right a long with them being able to time-travel which makes me think this was planned in advance.

PRangerX 07/03/21 11:54 AM

It would also get pretty convient if we just happen to have so many dinosuar teams with mystical gems in the same timeline..

Miki1988 07/04/21 04:40 AM

They did it so we'd have an extended PR multi-verse and so that RPM isn't the only season that's set in an AU. As Wes said in DiD: "There are fewer dimensions. Rangers exist in all of them". The problem with that is, did other Ranger teams ever exist in either RPM or Dino Charge AUs or will they? And if they exist, there's a strong possibility that we won't get to actually see those teams since Hasbro has pretty much made it clear that the current TV series format is outdated and that they want a completely new universe for Power Rangers.

But yeah, the ending is stupid and makes the DC Rangers become mass murderes and then un-become mass murderes in like 1 day. It makes the whole team look retarted.

PRangerX 07/20/21 01:32 PM

It does really open the dopr for what ever new universe Hasbro is planning. Even if that couldn't have been the intent. I think its more they just wanted to tell their own story and its easy to make a PR season outside the main continuity. RPM only gives them more of a precedent.