Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   In Memory Of (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   RIP Lenard Nimoy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6511)

PRangerX 02/27/15 12:28 PM

RIP Lenard Nimoy

Lenard Nimoy sadly passed away at home due to complications of a chest disease He was 83 years old.

I'm sad to see him go. I grew up watching him and he was such an essteemed actor. I feel for his family. But at least he had a long and productive life. God bless him.

Zabitan 02/27/15 12:47 PM

Re: RIP Lenard Nimoy

R.I.P. Mr. Spock.

Captain Codfish 02/27/15 09:45 PM

Sucks. He was such a part of so many people's childhoods. But I agree that his family should get most of the sympathy. I am glad he lived to be a great grandfather. I hope his passing was as peaceful as possible. He is a icon and will be missed.

Superstatler 02/27/15 09:46 PM

A true legend and pioneer. They don't make actors and directors like that anymore. And lets not forget that he was a very good director.

Usagi Reborn 02/27/15 09:47 PM

I just can't believe he is gone. I mean television characters like that almost feel immortal. Sadly people aren't. I am sad for his family and hope for the best for them. Nimoy will always be love and respected.

Khan's Wrath 03/03/15 12:43 PM

My screen name is based on a Star Trek Movie. So I am big fan. it sucks to lose Nimoy as a fan. But it has to be a lot worse for the famy. So I feel for them.

Delta Black 03/03/15 05:37 PM

You know its terrible he died. But at the end of the day he had a huge family and had a very long life. Not to mention a very great carreer and the love of millions of fans around the world. He certainly didn't waste his life.