Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   best leader (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1590)

super silverizer 11/26/01 03:15 PM

best leader

who is the best leader of all time

ChronoDefender2 11/26/01 05:29 PM

I was really torn between Jason and Tommy, but ultimately had to choose Tommy. He went through the most with many different rangers. He was able to lead the remaining original rangers while helping and motivating the new ones. All of them were great leaders, but Tommy took the cake.

astromegazord 11/26/01 08:23 PM

didn't you just copy this poll from powerrangers.com ? the list is exactly the same.

super silverizer 11/28/01 03:36 PM

but i put Carter instead of Leo,the Ash ketchum of Power Rangers

Pyro Lion Ranger 12/05/01 12:58 PM

I think its illegal do that Super Silverizer. I'm not sure. FoxKids would have to be copyrighted I think.

White Morphin Ranger 01/13/02 01:34 AM

I think the tie for "Best Leader" goes to Jason and T.J., another omission on the list. Jason because he simply set the standard and went above and beyond the call of duty; T.J. because his team was like a well-oiled machine, he took advice but he was able to give orders with no problem at the same time.

astromegazord 01/13/02 04:27 PM

Carter wasn't really a leader anyway. He was just good at not getting caught by the villains.

Andros has to be up there as not only did he have to lead the team, but he had the emotinal strain of first looking for his sister, and then knowing she was being made to to evil. No other leader had that kind of strain playing on them.

fireforce 02/24/02 06:50 AM

Jen she was fighting to get revenge for the apparent death of Alex and then she went through the pain of knowing alex was alive and that she already had feelings for Wes.

BT20 02/25/02 04:18 AM

Jen cause she's the one i"d most want to see in the spandex bossing me around.

Also Andros was a good leader.

ShadowForceBlue 02/26/02 02:48 AM

Leo would get my vote but nnooo so I give it to Andros