Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Kamen Rider Central is staying put! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=677)

PRangerX 12/12/09 08:38 PM

Kamen Rider Central is staying put!

With the recent news that Dragon Knight is cancelled and the fact that there most likely won't be another Kamen Rider series state side for awhile..... I felt I should make this post. I just wanted to let everyone know that this board will stay open indefinitly. Japenese Kamen Rider is still around and we can still discuss Dragon Knight. Maybe even start a revival campaign. Who knows their could be future US Kamen Rider projects ( wouldn't surprise me, just not in the near future).

TokuNoob 12/12/09 08:47 PM

A better title for this thread would've been "Kamen Rider Central isn't going anywhere," because the above heading gave me a heartattack.

Tendou 12/13/09 12:03 AM

Yeah I got worried for a second there. lol Tokusatsu will always live on and when the weather is right will make its return to the US and other countries.

PrimoPiccolo 12/13/09 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TokuNoob (Post 2085)
A better title for this thread would've been "Kamen Rider Central isn't going anywhere," because the above heading gave me a heartattack.

I agree.

::fixes yet another of PRX's mistakes::