Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Cheat Sheet Article About Power Rangers Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6714)

PRangerX 05/03/15 03:07 PM

Cheat Sheet Article About Power Rangers Movie

http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainm...w.html/?ref=YF

Massive Ego 05/03/15 06:32 PM

Re: Cheat Sheet Article About Power Rangers Movie

If they are smart they will forget about the guy they got now and get James Khan. He could make a movie even more awesome than Power/Rangers. Or simply make a full length version of it. Or big screen sequel.

MMPR Forever 05/03/15 06:35 PM

No way! Why does every mainstream article act like the fans want Power/Rangers. The new movie needs to be more like the first one in tone. Why would we want PR to be dark and serious?

Captain Codfish 05/03/15 06:36 PM

I would love to have a more dark and serious movie. But I don't want it to be rated R. And I know it won't be like Power/Rangers. I want to see something that adults take seriously but the kids can still enjoy.

Dino Charger 05/03/15 06:40 PM

I think they don't want to make a Dino Charge movie and are waiting for the next incarnation. The movie will probably launch it like Turbo did.

Nighlok Hunter 05/03/15 06:42 PM

The writers act like everyone is ashamed of Power Rangers and wants it to be something it isn't. Its pretty silly to us. And I really don't think the casual fans really care about that either.

Dayu's Tears 05/04/15 09:42 AM

The general public just doesn't get it. More specifically the mainstream media.

The Ghost Ranger 05/04/15 05:43 PM

Cap, would something like the Avengers style work for a PR film? Serious, good action sequences, but humor peppered throughout with some good emotional scenes?

Dayu's Tears 05/05/15 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 54577)
Cap, would something like the Avengers style work for a PR film? Serious, good action sequences, but humor peppered throughout with some good emotional scenes?

Sign me up for that. Avengers style is perfect. Avengers is not a kids movie but at the same time appeals to them. And of course appeals to the adults. This is the perfect template for a PR Movie.

johnboy34 05/05/15 10:33 AM

Agreed, Ghost and Dayu. Avengers style is definitely what they should be looking for. For all the reasons you guys mentioned.

PRangerX 05/05/15 10:34 AM

I am getting kind of sick of everyone trying to copy Avengers. The Power Rangers Movie needs to be its own thing. I would prefer just a more serious version of the show that appeals to adults and kids.

Captain Codfish 05/05/15 10:35 AM

That's what were talking about when we say Avengers style. We don't mean literally copying the movie on every level.

The Ghost Ranger 05/05/15 05:32 PM

Correct. We were meaning make it so both kids and adults would love it; not just old fans of the series or new fans of the recent seasons, but everyone.