Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   6th Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1652)

Gabumon007 07/02/01 12:34 AM

6th Ranger

OK, first time here, so it's poll time!! Which of the following is your favorite 6th ranger? Mine is pre-Mike Magna Defender.

NoraTFQRfan 07/03/01 03:49 AM

Eric all the way. He's the most interesting 6th Ranger to grace the screen since Tommy in the Green with Evil Saga.

JCA2001 07/03/01 10:15 AM

Quantum is OK. But Magna is much better!
Who the ******** has chosen the phantom ranger? He hasn't even a face. Magna Defender too, but Mike has taken over his role.
The Gold Ranger is a nice return of Jason, but his backgrounds completely suck!

So get everybody out there and vote for the Magna Defender!!

MiChaos 07/03/01 04:05 PM

I voted for the Phantom Ranger for one, if you do not mind. I liked his mystery, how he could appear from thin air, even his costume. Others will disagree, I know, but let me have my opinion, ok?! :)

Min 07/04/01 11:33 PM

6th Ranger

Those rangers are so cool, but i like Titanium Ranger.

Goldspaceranger 07/06/01 03:04 PM

The Gold Ranger will always kick major ass.

Jason38UK 08/07/01 02:43 AM

Green Ranger would be my favourite dispite I was never a real hardcore Tommy fan.
Phantom Ranger in second place.
Gold Ranger comes in 3rd (dispite the fact he was bearly gold)
I hated Titanium Ranger his suit and weapons were clones and poor Rhett couldn't even act !

JCA2001 09/16/01 12:46 PM

First: everyone may vote for Phantom or the others.

But please more people should vote for the Magna Defender!!!

Yeah, kick *ss Jason! The Green Ranger almost forgotten, so many years of Rangers and my short memory.
He's the one and only Evil Ranger!

Titanium sucked as a second Evil. But a nice companion for LSR. btw. What do you mean, cloned suit and weapons? All the 6th warriors were look-a-likes from the originals, except magna (that's the reason why I like him). Maybe his TitaniumLaser was a very good/bad copy from Black Rangers Battle Axe in MMPR?

Eclipticon 09/18/01 11:21 PM

I picked the 6th ranger. The only reason I like him is because he's totally hot.

WHITERANGER2001 10/02/01 06:25 PM

come on people Tommy was the best 6th ranger he was just so cool and he was one of the longest running rangers
green Tommy was cool but nowayas cool as white rangers tommy

****************he rocked******************