Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hasbro needs Amit Bhaumik (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8698)

White Tiger Fan 05/16/18 08:05 AM

Hasbro needs Amit Bhaumik

I feel he is the one who can reinvigorate the franchise and lead it into the future. It waw a big miatake that Saban Brands didn't use his ideas. The man knows PR better then anyone.

Goldar's Revenge 05/16/18 11:27 AM

Re: Hasbro needs Amith Bhaumik

I wouldn't mind him coming back to show what he could do.

MMPR Forever 05/16/18 11:29 AM

It depends? Does he understand the importance of MMPR and how its the only series that really matters?

White Tiger Fan 05/16/18 11:40 AM

No one understands alo of Power Rangers more than Amit.

MattEmily 05/16/18 12:33 PM

not happening he's too much of a fanboy with no concept of a budget on top of which they have their own people to run the show granted they might hire some outside help if Haim suggests that and they take that offer but he won't be an option.

Sentai Snob 05/16/18 06:21 PM

I think he would be better off assisting Jonathon Tzachor. The pair did a great job with American Sentai Wild Force. Plus we know Tzachor understands that American Sentai needs to be as close to Japanese Sentai as possible. He woule also help transktion to dubbed Japanese Sentai.

MattEmily 05/16/18 07:40 PM

Re: Hasbro needs Amit Bhaumik

Tzachor isn't coming back. He got fired by Haim and they're buddies

Tzachor Era 05/16/18 08:17 PM

So Saban doesn't own the series anymore?

MattEmily 05/16/18 09:29 PM

at the moment he does the deal isn't official but once it becomes official he won't own it anymore however that being said companies aren't going to want to hire someone like Tzachor once word gets around that he's difficult. It's not a good sign when you have actors complaining about you since that generally means "good luck finding a job in production."

Tzachor Era 05/18/18 11:56 AM

I think Tzachor would really improve the quality of the show.