Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Wild West Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7449)

Super Cena 10/24/16 03:54 PM

The Wild West Rangers

Anyone think the Rangers are actually reincarnations of the Wild West Rangers...instead if the ancestor explanation?

Tommy Angel 10/24/16 03:55 PM

Re: The Wild West Rangers

Zordon said they were ancestors in the episode.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/24/16 03:56 PM

Zordon isn't above lying.

Red Tornado 10/24/16 03:58 PM

I think the Wild West timeline was actually a parallel universe where technology advanced much slowly. The Wild West Rangers were parrallel duplicates of the Rangers.

Captain Codfish 10/24/16 04:18 PM

Eh I see no reason why the Wild West Rangers weren't who Zordon said they were. Good inventive thinking by the op though.

Tommy's Dragonzord 10/24/16 04:20 PM

Maybe it was a leftover world created by the Wizard of Deception. Just like the Colonial Era we also saw.

KimandTommy 10/24/16 08:15 PM

I think they just went back in time. Zordon and Alpha were there from the past. And present Zordon said it was back in time. I don't see where there is any clues to it being another universe.

Goldar's Revenge 10/24/16 08:51 PM

The colonial time stuff was different. Since there was no Zordon and Alpha, the Rangers couldn't morph, and the idea of a British Colony flies in the face of real history ( its strange even with the idea the PRU is a Alternate History).

The Wild West stuff clearly was intended to be the actual past. And we have no evidence to tie it in with the Wizard of Deception. Who was long gone by this point.

Ginger Snap 10/24/16 09:30 PM

You guys just keep blowing my mind with you're theories. You should all be writers on the show lol.

Captain Mutiny 10/24/16 10:00 PM

Yeah, in this case it is what it is. It is the past not anything else.