Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What if Ryan Steele really became Gold Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8978)

Super Cena 06/28/20 04:52 PM

What if Ryan Steele really became Gold Ranger?

What would it have been like?

Trooper Supreme 06/28/20 05:33 PM

Re: What if Ryan Steele really became Gold Ranger?

Then VR Troopers would have taken place in the PRU. Perhaps they would have defeated Grimlord and Ryan found some new power source. Season 2 of VR Troopers seemed to have an Egyptian theme motif for the villains. And Gold Ranger has an Egyptian vibe with his zord.

Ranger Black 06/28/20 05:35 PM

I think Ryan would have cross over from his home dimension just a different way of breaking the reality barrier. Its likely virtual reality was just another universe anyway. Perhaps he was on some mission to save his home dimension. And it somehow invovled helping the Rangers defeat the machines. Or at least helped towards his main goal.

Kaitlin Steele 06/28/20 05:36 PM

I was so disappointed that Sarah Brown didn't play Kaitlin in VR Troopers.

Green Legend 06/28/20 05:38 PM

I am torn because I loved Jason coming back but Ryan as Gold Ranger would have been awesome.

Phantom Stranger 06/28/20 05:39 PM

Since Brown guest starred as another character. If Hawkins came in to play Gold Ranger beyond ADR, he likely would have been a different character. Perhaps even a different version of Trey.

Bandora's Ghost 06/28/20 05:56 PM

We may have gotten some resolution for VR Troopers.

Zabitan 06/28/20 09:25 PM

If it meant a full crossover with VR Troopers, and even a finale for VR Troopers I would have loved it.

Hailey Hartford 06/29/20 11:06 AM

That really would have been awesome!

MMPR White 06/29/20 07:43 PM

Fox kids should have saved VR Troopers and brought the show over to their network for season 3. It would have been a lot better then Beetleborgs.