Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Could Ryan's second set of powers been used to create a fourth VR Trooper ? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3373)

PRangerX 03/26/11 07:52 PM

Could Ryan's second set of powers been used to create a fourth VR Trooper ?

I was thinking today about Ryan's second set of powers. And what would have happened if they decided to add a fourth Trooper with those powers, instead of given them to Ryan. Of course this may have been impossible....Since they probably ran out of footage for Ryan's first set of powers. Still it would have been interesting.

Zabitan 03/26/11 07:56 PM

Re: Could Ryan's second set of powers been used to create a fourth VR Trooper ?

Probably I never thought of that before.

PRangerX 03/26/11 08:02 PM

Its a shame they couldn't use footage from other Metal Heros shows as extra Troopers. Even if it was just one. I wonder if we would have got an American Made Trooper if the show had gone on? Of course they would have had an easier time with the suits anyway ( since they probably would have used Beetlefighter for Season 3).

Zabitan 03/26/11 08:05 PM

yeah that would have been cool I could definitely see a lot of unused Metal Heroes as new Troopers or at at least new powers for the existing Troopers.

MattEmily 05/23/12 12:14 AM

Yes, I believe the Trooper 2 powers could have been used for a 4th Trooper on the team however you would be seeing more recycled footage for Ryan then since his Trooper 1 costume was from I believe Metalder and they used pretty much all of Grimlord's mutants from it except for 2 that might have been usuable but I haven't seen the Metal Hero footage so I can't comment on that.

Zabitan 05/23/12 01:49 AM

Well they could have used American footage, and just recycled Metalder fights but it probably wouldn't look as good.

MattEmily 05/23/12 11:24 AM

They could have but pretty much all of the fights were Japanese footage if they were in their Trooper suits so they clearly weren't interested in doing so.

MattEmily 05/23/12 11:43 AM

Personally I'm wondering if they had any of the monster suits.

Cliff277 05/23/12 05:46 PM

What do you mean if they had any of them?

MattEmily 05/23/12 06:21 PM

If Toei sent Saban any of the monster suits like they did with Power Rangers and Beetleborgs.