Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Jayden have Symbol Power? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7706)

Chef Mia 01/18/17 12:42 PM

How did Jayden have Symbol Power?

If he was adopted and not the true Red Ranger, how did he have symbol power?

Powermaster 01/18/17 12:43 PM

Re: How did Jayden have Symbol Power?

It did seem odd. Since the Rangers all came from families that had the power for generations. Yet Jayden and Antonio have it too.

Captain Mutiny 01/18/17 12:45 PM

The fact that Antonio was around actually sets up that normal people can become Samurais. So when Jayden's secret is revealed its already been shown to be possible for Jayden to be a Samurai.

Sentai Is Forever 01/18/17 12:47 PM

I just really applaud them for following the Sentai. I am glad they didn't change things up with some kind of misguided original storyline.

MattEmily 01/18/17 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Mia (Post 63198)
If he was adopted and not he true Red Ranger, how did he have symbol power?

no one ever said he was adopted he was part of the national blood family it's just he wasn't the next in line to receive the Red Ranger powers.

Samurai Forever 01/18/17 05:14 PM

Good point. Antonio could have come from one of he families too and didn't know it.

Samurai Gigazord 01/18/17 05:18 PM

I don't like that. Antonio was cool because he became a Ranger on his own despite not having the birthright. I think a lot of people could do it if they had he proper training.

Captain Mutiny 01/18/17 06:59 PM

Can't believe I forgot to mention that Jayden wasn't adopted. I was focused on my Antonio point.

Yellow Fan Forever 01/18/17 10:28 PM

We know the younger siblings can use the Symbol power since Emily took over for her sister.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/18/17 11:06 PM

Its like the Ninja Storm Powers were all you have to do is train to use the power.