Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Forever Red (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3032)

MiChaos 01/11/11 11:00 PM

Forever Red

For those who have seen/read the episode, what did you think?

(For those who haven't watched it, a transcript is available here) (old post link doesn't work)

MiChaos 01/11/11 11:01 PM

Wrong link above - sorry. Try this link.

And before you ask, the edit button isn't working - hence this new post.

ForeverBlue 01/11/11 11:02 PM

You can't edit your poll topics if that is why you say the edit button isn't working.

Anyways, Forever Red was great. I loved it.

MiChaos 01/11/11 11:02 PM

That would explain it. Thanks :)

MorphinTime 01/11/11 11:03 PM

For those of you who asked "how did Jason morph?", i have two possibilities:

1. When the red powers were transfered to Rocky, he was still in his suit, with morpher and coin. The powers were transfered to Rocky's suit and coin, but when that coin was destroyed, the powers went back to jason's coin, meaning that Zach and Trini have their powers too (even though Trini is dead in real life)

2. They weren't thinking about us die-hard fans who remember way back then, and just had him able to morph to have him back for the episode.

MiChaos 01/11/11 11:03 PM

A problem with theory 1, good ad it is. When Jason, Zach and Trini left the Command Center, they said Power Up, and a flash of light from where there coins were flashed and remained behind. I guess this was the last of their powers leaving them to go back to the Morphin Grid and back to the new rangers.

But I don;t know. I'm just guessing.

Personally, I stick with Theory 2.

And did anyone else notice the scale of the all new Serphanterra. Cool as the digital effects were, it was too small!!

MorphinTime 01/11/11 11:04 PM

Yah, but like I said, if he still had the coin when he left, even if it was powerless, it may have been reactivated when the other was destroyed. As for serpentera, it was way to small, that thing stood on Tor like it was a can of beans to us.

Unregistered3 01/11/11 11:04 PM

Did anyone notice that Jason and Tommy gained someweight? Even Andros is a little bigger than he used to be.

JZSpock 01/11/11 11:05 PM

Yeah I noticed that. Too bad time hasn't been good to Andros.
should Jason have been so cocky to Cole when they were fighting the remnant of the machine empire?

Unregistered3 01/11/11 11:05 PM

They probably reforeged the coin. They've had seven seasons to do so.