Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Disney's huge mistake (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8613)

Ninja Storm Fan 02/14/18 11:43 AM

Disney's huge mistake

Disney was wrong to keep doing continuing Power Rangers Seasons. Once Ninja Storm was such a success they should have ditched Power Rangers and continued with Ninja Storm.

Toei Ranger 02/14/18 12:44 PM

Re: Disney's huge mistake

Perhaps Toei could have done more Hurikenger seasons extra. That way they could have done Power Rangers and Ninja Storm.

MattEmily 02/14/18 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan (Post 74343)
Disney was wrong to keep doing continuing Power Rangers Seasons. Once Ninja Storm was such a success they should have ditched Power Rangers and continued with Ninja Storm.

it wouldn't have worked that well plus if you wanted them to keep the same Ranger suits then it would've gotten too expensive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toei Ranger (Post 74348)
Perhaps Toei could have done more Hurikenger seasons extra. That way they could have done Power Rangers and Ninja Storm.

yea they could have but Disney would've needed to pay for that which would have been too much money regardless of how someone might have wanted them to do things.
  1. Ninja Storm remaining as Power Rangers and just changing their zords, enemies and perhaps their base
  2. Power Rangers continuing on while they do a Ninja Storm season on the side
  3. Power Rangers continuing on while they do Ninja Storm reunion specials

Maligore 02/14/18 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74349)
it wouldn't have worked that well plus if you wanted them to keep the same Ranger suits then it would've gotten too expensive.

yea they could have but Disney would've needed to pay for that which would have been too much money regardless of how someone might have wanted them to do things.
  1. Ninja Storm remaining as Power Rangers and just changing their zords, enemies and perhaps their base
  2. Power Rangers continuing on while they do a Ninja Storm season on the side
  3. Power Rangers continuing on while they do Ninja Storm reunion specials

And we know Disney is just as cheap as Saban.

DinoThunderKira 02/14/18 08:52 PM

I disagree since DinoThunder feels like there best season to me. If any theme deserved more seasons it would be DT.

Disney Ranger 02/14/18 09:02 PM

Disney doesn't usually make huge mistakes. They didn't want to just limit themselves to just one season. All the Djsney Seasons were really good.

I will say I wouldn't mind Saban selling Ninja Storm to Disney. That way they could at least produce a Ninja Storm revival. I don't know how long it would last. But with PR re-signing with Nick, it doesn't look like they will be selling the whole bland.

Saban Fan 02/14/18 10:20 PM

Only Saban does continuing seasons.

Tzachor Era 02/14/18 10:21 PM

There huge mistake was not keeping Tzachor and his crew in charge.

White Tiger Fan 02/14/18 10:23 PM

They should have rehired Amit and let him build his own staff.

MMPR Forever 02/14/18 10:24 PM

There big mistake was failing to live up to MMPR.