Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lothor in Ninja Steel (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8569)

I Love Lothor 01/29/18 07:38 PM

Lothor in Ninja Steel

I think Ninja Steel would have been better of Lothor returned as the main villain. It also would have been better if it had more of a Ninja Storm Sequel vibe going. But just having Lothor back would have been awesome!

Captain Codfish 01/29/18 08:36 PM

Re: Lothor in Ninja Steel

Perhaps,if it was he darker version of Lothor we got at the end of Ninja Storm. But I don't find it to have been likely.

Disney Ranger 01/30/18 11:51 AM

If Disney still owned Power Rangers this season would have been a sequel to Ninja Storm. And I think they would have made sure Lothor came back.

MattEmily 01/30/18 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 73493)
If Disney still owned Power Rangers this season would have been a sequel to Ninja Storm. And I think they would have made sure Lothor came back.

please no they wouldn't have they hated the teamups as it was you really think they would've allowed Lothor to come back in any regular role?

Bridge's Brigade 01/31/18 12:03 PM

I don't see Disney having an special affinity for Lothor. They would have longed moved on like Saban Brands usually does.

Saban Fan 01/31/18 12:05 PM

No one does team ups like Saban or MMPR Productions. Disney wasn't good with team ups without MMPR Productions.

Tzachor Era 01/31/18 12:06 PM

All thanks to Jonathon Tzachor. Who is also responsible for the great team up in Super Megaforce. Judd has a tough act to follow. Hopefully he called in Jonathon for advice.

White Tiger Fan 01/31/18 12:08 PM

Actually the credit for the reams ups in Wild Force all goes to Amit. FR wouldn't have happened if he didn't convince Disney to get it done. And he also put a lot of love into Time Force/Wild Force.

KimandTommy 01/31/18 12:10 PM

I think JDF should get the credit for "Forever Red". He made the team up special. Without him it wouldn't have worked.

Goldar's Revenge 01/31/18 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 73526)
I think JDF should get the credit for "Forever Red". He made the team up special. Without him it wouldn't have worked.

Why? He didn't write the team up. We are talking about who is responsible for it, not the charac who made it great.Without Amit lobbying Disney and Bandai , it never would have been made! Neither would the Time Force team up that season. Since Disney and Bandai didn't care about the old toys.