Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Madame Odious has a great opportunity (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8565)

Dino Charger 01/28/18 11:41 PM

Madame Odious has a great opportunity

Now that she is the main villian she has the potential to be one of the best main villians we have had in a long time.

KimandTommy 01/29/18 01:58 PM

Re: Madame Odious has a great opportunity

She is the most evil of the villians. I can't wait for the Rangers to ger her in the end. There is no redemption for her. Which is one of the good things of being a Sentai Villian.

MattEmily 01/29/18 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 73432)
She is the most evil of the villians. I can't wait for the Rangers to ger her in the end. There is no redemption for her. Which is one of the good things of being a Sentai Villian.

yet Sentai villains have had redemptions in the past (if the villain in question gets adapted) so that part of your post doesn't make much sense

KimandTommy 01/29/18 02:30 PM

Re: Madame Odipus has a great opportunity

It just seems like the American Originals are givening the cop out redemption stories more. I never got why PR ane its fans glorify evil villians we are supposed to hate.

Usagi Reborn 01/29/18 02:32 PM

It was an interesting choice since I believe Galavanx's counterpart was in the whole Sentai Series. Didn't they use the Sentai Finale in Ninja Steel's final episode?

MattEmily 01/29/18 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 73438)
It was an interesting choice since I believe Galavanx's counterpart was in the whole Sentai Series. Didn't they use the Sentai Finale in Ninja Steel's final episode?

that's correct they probably felt Odious was more interesting footage-wise

I Love Lothor 01/29/18 07:26 PM

I miss Galvanax. He wasn't Lothor but he was funny enough. Madam Odious is just too bland.

A Gia To Remember 01/30/18 08:04 PM

Its funny because there was just a threae about the lack of lead female villians a few weeks ago.

Massive Ego 02/10/18 11:04 PM

She is just as bland and generic as all the Neo Saban Villians.

KimandTommy 02/11/18 09:50 AM

At least she isn't pretending to be good and accepted as an ally.