Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FanArt Requests (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4429)

MattEmily 04/19/12 02:16 PM

FanArt Requests

Since we don't have a FanArt forum here, I thought we should have 2 threads in regards to the idea of it. This thread is for FanArt requests. This includes if you want someone to create a banner or logo for your site using FanArt.

MattEmily 04/19/12 02:21 PM

Re: FanArt Requests

This is in response to a post that GreenRanger posted in this PowerBoards advertisement thread.

GreenRanger, if you don't mind creating one for me then here's the main stuff that I would like on it.

I like the "Power Boards" logo you use so I want something like that but with "RangerArchive" in place of where "Power Boards" is at.
RangerArchive does not have to be 1 word. So you can basically delete "Power" and place in "Ranger" and do the same thing with Boards and "Archive."

I want the White Ranger holding out Saba as if he's riding on his Tigerzord in Tiger Mode. I hope you can do that without drawing the Tigerzord.
I want the Black Brachio Ranger (Dino Thunder) to the left of the logo. Also with him holding out his Brachio Staff.
Saba and the Brachio Staff are my 2 favorite ground weapons.
I want RPM Ranger Yellow and Pink Galaxy Ranger on opposite sides of the logo. I want Ranger Yellow on the right side. Also I want the Galaxy Ranger to be in her Lights of Orion mode.
I want the Shadow Ranger (from SPD) on the right side of the logo.

That's only 5 Rangers however and I want an even amount so let's see....
We have Tommy (White Ranger - Tigerzord Power)
Shadow Ranger (S.P.D.)
Ranger Yellow (RPM)
Pink Galaxy Ranger in Orion Mode (Galaxy)
Black Ranger (Dino Thunder)
Let's go with the Blue Wind Ranger. She can be put directly to the right of Ranger Yellow.

You can add in more Rangers if you want to since I wanted to include a couple more MMPRP-era ones, a couple more Disney-era ones and a couple new NewSaban-era ones but I'll leave that part up to you.

Wolf Warrior 06/01/12 05:08 PM

Re: FanArt Requests

I would like to have five extra rangers made up for lightspeed rescue, Below are the colors.

Purple (Male)
Brown (Female)
Silver (Male)
Orange (Male)
Cyan (Female)