Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Were Dimitria and Divatox sisters? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7696)

Ranger Master 01/15/17 03:55 PM

Re: Were Dimitria and Divatox sisters?

Zordon viewed all the "lesser species as expendable. He would do anything to get the aprentice he wanted.

Quasar Saber 01/15/17 03:56 PM

I agree. Its likely Zordon tried to do Andros for Karone too. But the UAE wanted Karone more.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:34 PM

I would prefer to think they were unrelated. Having them be sisters seems forced. Especially since it was never really talked about after the missing sister clue. And we had no reason to think the sister was Divatox if it weren't for Carol Hoyt playng both roles until Turner was.ready to return from maternity leave.

Viva La Divatox 01/15/17 04:36 PM

I would strongly oppose the idea that Divatox wasn't a memorable villain. She was awesome and one of the best.

Lothor's Revenge 01/15/17 04:38 PM

I sympathize since I feel the same when people around her criticize Lothor. I don't think as highly of Divatox as you do, but feel she was still a very good villain.

Goldar's Revenge 01/15/17 08:13 PM

Lothor was too comical for a main villain for what Modern PR demanded. Sloan originally thought the kids wanted a funny villain..But studies showed that they wanted a more menacing one. Which is why they wrote Lothor with more of an edge for the final episodes of Ninja Storm.

Cassidy Casablancas 01/16/17 12:06 PM

It doesn't reammy matter to me. Although I do wish they didn't bring up the sister thing if they werent going to resolve it.

Inner Senshi 01/16/17 12:06 PM

The comedy side of Lothor is what made him great.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/16/17 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 62937)
Zordon would never do something like that. Unless he tried to trick Specter with a fake to try and get Divatox back. Who was the one likely taken.

Zordon was a master mainpulater. He would do what ever it took for the "greater good".

Ranger Master 01/16/17 12:08 PM

As do most evil tyrants