Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Why was Kit's Deck the only one without a Contract? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=19)

PRangerX 03/15/09 02:08 PM

Why was Kit's Deck the only one without a Contract?

All the deck's that Xaviax's has given out come with the contract beast intact. Kits' deck was blank and he had to merge with the Dragon to get his full form. We have seen Rider's vented and their decks remain intact. So it is interesting to wonder why exactly Kit's deck was different. Could it tie into something that happened to Adam? Who was aparently Vented at some point. Unless there is a plot twist there.

Kamen Rider Decade 03/16/09 01:02 AM

I can tell you why, source footage.

RyukiKnight009 04/23/09 04:27 PM

I have a theory

Here what I think: after Len vents Adam, he grabbed his former friend's Advent Deck and released the Advent Beast....He threw the blank Advent Deck into the portal to Earth as Mirror Monsters cornered him in Xaviax's palace.

PrimoPiccolo 05/01/09 07:35 AM

Kit is also the only one to stumble onto his Advent Deck, as opposed to Xaviax handing it to him. It's all probably related.

Kamen Rider Decade 05/01/09 11:31 AM

My theory is that Adam has a corrupted version of the original Dragon Knight deck since he is corrupted himself.

Thus Kit couldn't have a deck that is already contracted.

PrimoPiccolo 05/02/09 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade (Post 704)
My theory is that Adam has a corrupted version of the original Dragon Knight deck since he is corrupted himself.

Thus Kit couldn't have a deck that is already contracted.

How then does this deck even exist? You know, if we're working under the assumption the Advent Decks Xaviax has been handing out each belonged to the Warriors of Ventara before they were vented.

Kamen Rider Decade 05/02/09 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 708)
How then does this deck even exist? You know, if we're working under the assumption the Advent Decks Xaviax has been handing out each belonged to the Warriors of Ventara before they were vented.

You shouldn't try to compare apples and oranges.

Kit got his Advent Deck from his dad.

Xaviax is handing out the Advent Decks used by the original Ventaran Kamen Riders, that isn't an assumption they flat out said it.

PrimoPiccolo 05/03/09 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade (Post 712)
Kit got his Advent Deck from his dad.

So we're thinking. Len is convinced Xaviax had a hand in that, too.

Kamen Rider Decade 05/03/09 08:29 AM

Xaviax does it in person, Kit was told about the dragon and to go home (so he could get the deck) by a ghostly image in the mirror. Xaviax didn't do it. Kit's father's disembodied soul did.

Kamen Rider Strike 06/27/09 10:14 PM

I like your theory Decade, I've been wondering why Kit's was the only person whose deck was just laying around earth. Especially if Adam betrayed the original knights, Xaviax should have been in possession of his deck.

Also...someone has to be the black Dragon Knight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 693)
It's all probably related.

Definitely is.