Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Original idea for White Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8656)

No Green Spandex 03/08/18 07:35 PM

Original idea for White Ranger

He could have been a long lost warrior from Earth's past that lead Zordon's team in the passed. But was injured and stuck in cryo suspension until Zordon found a way to revive him. With Zedd being so powerful Zordon would take advantage of his return to name him the leader of the Power Rangers.

Which would create an interesting group tension.. But in the end White Ranger and the core five could learn a lot from each other. Also this version of White Ranger could be a love interest for Trini after Richie moves away.

Boston Ranger Guy 03/08/18 07:39 PM

Re: Original idea for White Ranger

I have to admit that hour idea sounds good. But I can't see where White Ranger wouldn't have been Tommy.

KimandTommy 03/09/18 07:39 PM

Sorry but your idea sounds horrible. The Rangers wouldn't trust a newbie when they knew Tommy was out there. And the fans would never have wanted anyone to be White Ranger but Tommy.

Smarty Pants Rose 03/11/18 12:51 PM

It does sound like an interesting back up plan.

Zeo Omega 03/12/18 05:31 PM

Why would anyone not want Tommy to be around? I only accept him leaving in my prosposed Zeo Season 2 because Jason would have returned.

Ranger Black 03/13/18 08:15 PM

This would have been a great plan B.

Kimmy Repulsa 03/13/18 08:15 PM

Plan B should have been Rita.

Hasbro Ranger 03/17/18 06:20 PM

I can't see Rita ever being a Ranger.

No Green Spandex 03/17/18 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy Repulsa (Post 75450)
Plan B should have been Rita.

I like this idea too. Rita could have had to adjust to life as a "teenager" in Angel Grove with no magic. Plus the Rangers would have to learn to work with her. They obviously wouldn't trust her. And would be even more mad that she replaced Tommy.

Tommy Hater 03/17/18 06:24 PM

Anything is better then Tommy coming back.