Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   rules (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2747)

red timeforce ranger 06/22/08 12:43 PM

rules

where are rider power board 's rules- please add 1 new rule is nobody steal other members 's posts - members write their posts - other members steal them - [like bcr1/kr1 stole my posts again from here ] - i have my sigute under my posts

Gage 06/22/08 01:25 PM

There are the Frequently Asked Questions, but they are not rules. I imagine the only rules you need to remember in order to post here are to stay on topic in the appropriate forum section, post no obscene material and use no foul language.

Unfortunately I have no solution for your name-stealing/post-stealing problem...

red timeforce ranger 06/22/08 01:40 PM

somebody update rules please

Gage 06/22/08 05:57 PM

I'm sure when he gets on PRangerX will step into this discussion, but did your problem even happen on Rider Power? It wouldn't make sense for the Administrators to get involved unless this happened on this specific forum as they cannot speak for other message boards.

Say if this happened on Ranger Board of Tokusatsu Fusion, you should address this to the Admins there, not Rider Power.

PRangerX 06/22/08 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger (Post 31997)
where are rider power board 's rules- please add 1 new rule is nobody steal other members 's posts - members write their posts - other members steal them - [like bcr1/kr1 stole my posts again from here ] - i have my sigute under my posts

Can you leak me to the posts in questions and the stolen ones?

There really are no official rules. But Gage is pretty much on the right track. The staff here reserves the right to get rid of anything that is offensive or deemed spam ( which includes trolling). But we're not trying to turn this place into a heavily controlled board. I think we can all behave as grown ups here and say what is on our mind for the most part.

red timeforce ranger 06/26/08 07:56 PM

here 3 my posts - bcr1 / kr1 stole from me
i wish saban used origal story for timeforce
pr anime team used albgeas footage
i wait see talking bat buckle in usa version of kiva