Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why was Ryan so normal? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6595)

PRangerX 03/18/15 07:59 PM

Why was Ryan so normal?

Ryan was raised by Demons and aparently was in limbo with them. Yet he more or less acts like a regular human. You would expect a human who was raised by demons to have more.trouble adjusting to living among humans again.

Lightspeed Omega 03/19/15 05:34 PM

Re: Why was Ryan so normal?

I always thought that was kind of wierd. He seemed pretty well adjusted for a guy that grew up with demons. He acted like he lived on Earth all his life.

Superhero Galaxy 03/19/15 05:40 PM

Who said he was raised with the demons? Dolibolico just hid him somewhere on Earth and made sure Mitchill couldn't find him. He probably checked in on him from time to time and fueled his need fkr revenge. Ryan probably thougbt of him as an imaginary friend until Dolibolico came to him as an adult to steal the Titanium Morpher.

Gosei Gold 03/19/15 05:42 PM

How the heck did Dolibolico leave the demon prision anyway? He should have been trapped.

Astronema Karone 03/19/15 06:37 PM

yeah, Ryan was my favorite but that always had me puzzled too.

PRangerX 03/19/15 07:02 PM

My friend Delta Red used to say he used astral projection. That always made sense to me

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/19/15 07:13 PM

well unfortunity we will never know how it happen

Destiny Defeated 03/19/15 08:06 PM

Maybe Dolibolico went back in time? But he is from an Alternate PRU where Ryan grows up and helps Lightspeed defeat the demons. So he goes back in time and changes history so Ryan doesn't grow up to defeat him. With his plan to use him to defeat the Rangers. But ultimately history repeats itself anyway. Just a little different this time.

A Gia To Remember 03/21/15 07:04 PM

Ryan probably spent time getting used to living on Earth after the demons were freed from the tomb.

KimandTommy 03/21/15 07:06 PM

If he was really raised with the trapped demons than he must have had a pretty tramatic childhood. Which makes it very strange that he was a pretty together guy.