Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers and Super Sentai in the same Universe (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5447)

Andros 11/17/14 09:30 PM

Power Rangers and Super Sentai in the same Universe

I was thinking about it the other day, why can they not be in the same universe? Super Sentai have defended Japan for 36 years now. But when the time came the the USA needed defending, Zordon copied or linked into the power of the Super Sentai starting at Zyuranger onward. I am sure there are reasons as to why this is not possible. But I thought it may be a fun discussion.

MattEmily 11/18/14 09:49 AM

Re: Power Rangers and Super Sentai in the same Universe

Probably because it can create problems in some cases since you have the American S.P.D. going to Japan to deal with a situation. If Sentai existed in the same universe then where was Dekaranger at?

A lot of the same issues can apply to any team with teleportation capabilities as well since the Power Rangers were created to defend the world, not just their city or town.

MattEmily 11/02/17 10:26 AM

Re: Power Rangers and Super Sentai in the same Universe

Not to mention the powers in Sentai and Power Rangers generally have different origins. Sentai for example doesn't have an universal energy grid like the Power Rangers do with their Morphin' Grid

The Zeo powers for example were magical but Ohranger's were more tech-based.
Space powers same thing.