Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should they have done a much different theme with turbo? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8417)

PRangerX 12/28/17 06:19 PM

Re: Should they have done a much different theme with turbo?

It would have been nice to continue Zeo instead of Turbo. But that wasn't in the cards. I do think it worked out in the long term. As Turbo finished up strong amd transitioned nicely into Space.

Turbo Guy 12/28/17 06:35 PM

Turbo was perfect just the way it was! It was a whacky comedy that made everyone laugh. The only change I would make would be to make funnier finale. I wish their was a second season of Turbo instead of Space.

A Zeo Ending 12/28/17 09:26 PM

They should have did a Zeo Season 2 or went right to In Space.

Massive Ego 12/29/17 09:53 AM

Ir would have been better at the time. But for the long term storyline it ended up being for the best.Since we got the transition to Space and a great finale.

A Gia To Remember 12/29/17 08:52 PM

I think it would have been too hard to do something totally different since they weren't ready yet. Plus all the behind the scenes turmoil.

PRdude 02/23/18 11:08 PM

My only issue with Turbo was Bulk and Skull spending the first half of the season in simian form. I didn't really mind anything else.

Smarty Pants Rose 02/23/18 11:32 PM

They could have kept Zeo and and had the Rangers get new Turbo Zods.

Tommy Hater 02/24/18 08:12 AM

They should have replaced Tommy sooner.

Sentai Mighty 02/24/18 08:14 AM

No. They should have stuck ws close to Carranger as possible. There was too many differences but they started to become on the right track when it came to adapting Sentai.

Captain Mutiny 02/26/18 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty (Post 75003)
No. They should have stuck ws close to Carranger as possible. There was too many differences but they started to become on the right track when it came to adapting Sentai.

They used plenty of carranger and it was a bad fit. At least until they found a way to make it work in spite of Carranger when the newbies took over.