Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Fan Frenzy Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8730)

MattEmily 09/07/18 09:35 PM

Fan Frenzy Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

Miki1988 09/08/18 01:09 PM

Re: Fan Frenzy Episode Discussion

EDIT: http://powerrangersonline.com/showpo...32&postcount=3
Whoops. Mistakes happen. It's been crazy lately in my life and my laptop isn't exactly new, so these mix-ups tend to happen a lot. Look like I've yet to see this episode. :D

mbozzo 09/08/18 02:19 PM

There was no girl who ask Preston out in this episode. That was the plot of last week's episode. You mistaken the plot of last week's episode for this week's episode. :rolleyes2:

mbozzo 09/08/18 02:23 PM

This week's episode has a male fan to asked Levi to spend time with him. Levi at first refuse, because he has to be the Gold Ranger. When the fan became one the three werewolves, Levi has to remove what turned him into a werewolf. Mick and Victor also became werewolves in this episode. ;)

MattEmily 09/08/18 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 76430)
There was no girl who ask Preston out in this episode. That was the plot of last week's episode. You mistaken the plot of last week's episode for this week's episode. :rolleyes2:

mbozzo is right Miki however I copied your (Miki's) post over to the actual "Love Stings" thread so that you can just edit your post here to reflect the actual episode that this thread is for.