Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Mick is a terrible Mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8381)

Super Rad 12/19/17 11:34 AM

Mick is a terrible Mentor

It feels like if Phineas running the Mystic Force Rangers. Or Boom running SPD. Why doesn't Ninja Steel have a real mentor?

MattEmily 12/19/17 02:00 PM

Re: Mick is a terrible Mentor

I think he's a fine Mentor although I don't see him as a Mentor-type figure. Who would fulfill their Mentor figure? No one knows about them except for Mick and Redbot and not every team needs a Mentor

Saban Fan 01/30/18 07:36 PM

I think Saban decided to do something different and not have a real mentor. Mick is more of a tech guy and advisor. Its no shock since a lot of later Saban Seasons had no mentors.

Bridge's Brigade 01/31/18 12:02 PM

Perhaps Dane will end up the mentor , now that he is back in the picture?

Massive Ego 02/10/18 11:03 PM

And now he has company as Dane i hardly ever around. Which makes Mick look almost competent by comparison.

Fanboy Supreme 02/12/18 03:05 PM

I complained about this and they decidee to bring Dane back to be the mentor. They better start using her more or I am going to push for more changes.

A Gia To Remember 02/12/18 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 74200)
I complained about this and they decidee to bring Dane back to be the mentor. They better start using her more or I am going to push for more changes.

Sorry but I doubt Saban Brands makes decisions based on fan mail.

Hailey Hartford 05/30/18 07:55 PM

I seriously doubt it. I agree that Dane makes the better mentor than Mick. Mick is more of a close friend who knows their secret and keeps it.

MattEmily 05/30/18 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 74201)
Sorry but I doubt Saban Brands makes decisions based on fan mail.

not to mention it's too late to do any changes since they've been done with filming for over a year

Hailey Hartford 05/31/18 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 76150)
not to mention it's too late to do any changes since they've been done with filming for over a year

That is certainly true!