Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ryan a criminal? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8281)

Lightspeed Zeo 12/06/17 11:34 AM

Ryan a criminal?

I loved the Titanium Saga and Ryan. But why waw he allowed to go free after helping the demons?

Zordon's Heroes 12/06/17 11:43 AM

Re: Ryan a criminal?

I felt this was odd too. Zordon wouldn't have left him off the hook so easily.

SPD Emergency 12/06/17 11:45 AM

Neither would Commander Cruger

Massive Ego 12/06/17 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPD Emergency (Post 69965)

Are you kidding me? Captian Fido would do the same thing as Mitchell. Except he would make him lead the team and wash a few windows.

I agree Ryan should have been brought up on charges. Not the least lf whoch would have been treason. But Mitchell protected him since he was his son.

MattEmily 12/06/17 12:07 PM

while he had worked with the demons and did bad deeds while working for them I don't think he should've faced any charges.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Heroes (Post 69964)
I felt this was odd too. Zordon wouldn't have left him off the hook so easily.

yes that's hilarious much like he didn't leave Tommy, Kimberly, Billy or Kat off the hook when they were placed under dark spells.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPD Emergency (Post 69965)

you mean much like how he left Jack and Z off the hook and pretty much rewarded them?

Lothor's Revenge 12/06/17 06:48 PM

I think his punishment was helping the Rangers. Which he wanted to do anyway. I can't blame Mitchell for wanting to protect his son.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/08/17 11:57 AM

Mitchell used his Hexaton affilation to get Ryan cleared. I am sure Tommy saw more value in a reformed Ryan fighting as Titanium than him being lockee behind bars.

Quantum Blue 12/08/17 12:00 PM

He was manipulated by the demons since he was a young boy. Plus he never actually killed anyone and agreed to join the Rangers. I don't see where he deserved to go to jail.

KimandTommy 12/08/17 05:19 PM

He most definitely was a criminal and should have went to jail for what he did! The Titanium Powers could have been Carter's battlizer instead, with some adjustments by Clark.

Sensei's No Dude 12/08/17 05:30 PM

I don't know many laws that cover aiding Demons and stealing morphers.