Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   RIP Saban Brands (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8704)

Tommy Hater 05/26/18 08:22 AM

Re: RIP Saban Brands

Now that Saban Brands is done, I hope this means that Tommy won't be back.

Massive Ego 05/26/18 08:24 AM

Yes , Hasbro won't bring back a valuable character from the past when it can. Tommy is still part of the franchise. I am more concerned with Hasbro producing a season that is actually good.

MattEmily 05/26/18 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Ranger Gone Bad (Post 76122)
Didn't they just sell everything to Hasbro?

we don't know only specific properties were mentioned but nowhere does it mention every property that they have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Hater (Post 76128)
Now that Saban Brands is done, I hope this means that Tommy won't be back.

Forget it. Hasbro's CEO used to work for Bandai and we all know how Bandai gets when it's Mighty Morphin anything.

Miki1988 05/26/18 11:30 AM

Maybe I'll give a Hasbro PR season a chance. Who knows, maybe Hasbro will make PR good again or it will make it even worse. I mean, even when Disney got into PR when they bought it, they didn't know what the hell to do with it, yet we ended up getting some awesome seasons, episodes, characters, character arcs and storylines. It's the same with the original Saban era. The Neo-Saban era wasn't great, but yet again, it kept the franchise alive and it did have some good episodes, at least, if not seasons.

Everyone gave Neo-Saban era a shot. Yes, for some it was great. For some it was good and for some, it blew. Now it's time for someone else to step in. That "someone else" is Hasbro. It's time for their shot at making Power Rangers.

Green Spandex Supreme 05/26/18 12:03 PM

Its alwaya scary when new owners take over. But the changes can also be good too. Neo Saban did give us DVDs and streaming. It was hard to legally find all the old episodes before that.

Hasbro Ranger 05/26/18 12:19 PM

Hasbro is going to do a great job with the franchise.

Saban Fan 05/26/18 12:20 PM

I wish Saban just ended the series if he wanted to retire.

Mystic Hero 05/26/18 12:20 PM

If he was gonna end the series it would have bden during Super Megaforce.

mbozzo 05/29/18 09:12 PM

Saban has given up on Power Rangers. That is why Saban Brands is going out of business. :mad2: :angry:

MattEmily 05/29/18 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 76143)
Saban has given up on Power Rangers. That is why Saban Brands is going out of business. :mad2: :angry:

Saban is not gong out of business it's just Saban Brands that is closing.