Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The end of Angel Grove? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7683)

Super Cena 01/03/17 03:16 PM

The end of Angel Grove?

Based on the opening scenes of Galaxy Angel Grove still looks wrecked. Was the city abandoned and just turned into a base for the GSA?

Calamity Kimberly 01/03/17 04:01 PM

Re: The end kf Angel Grove?

I think Angel Grove was rebuilt. We just saw a rundown area. It would make sense to put the GSA base there..

Goldar's Revenge 01/04/17 05:07 PM

Re: The end of Angel Grove?

Angel Grove was still more than salvageable. The damage was worse than normal but they were used to rebuilding. And it looks like they have had a long era of peace. By what we have seen on screen anyway.

KimandTommy 01/04/17 10:14 PM

I really wish they would go back to Angel Grove. I don't think it was shut down.

Doctor Dana 01/04/17 10:39 PM

I think it's better to go to different cities. Angel Grove was good for its time. But its unrealistic to have the same city attacked all the time. Especially when its different factions of villains.

Terra Venture 01/05/17 05:11 PM

I don't even think the Earth City we see was even Angel Grove. Leo may have lived there in the past.

Lord Leo 01/05/17 05:12 PM

You got to love how Lord Leo is connected to Andros and the Space Rangers. Like the character needed something else to make him feel godlike. The fact he singlehandly snuck into the stations and was just allowed to stay is also infuriating.

Sailor Moon Ranger 01/05/17 10:24 PM

I think they should do another season in Angel Grove. There is no reason why Angel Grove would completely shut down .

Pink Alien Ranger 01/06/17 11:45 PM

Angel Grove was just in the process of rebuilding in Lost Galaxy. I am sure it is rebuilt by now. We saw Adam take his team there in "Once A Ranger". Its most likely peaceful now. Since most of the attacks seem to happen elsewhere.

Ninja Storm Fan 01/07/17 12:39 PM

Angel Grove is overrated. I like Blue Bay Harbor batter. It also seemed like a better place to live. Of course it helped that New Zealand has more bueaty than Valencia California.