Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Kimberly as a mentor (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8566)

MattEmily 02/05/18 10:19 PM

Re: Kimberly as a mentor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter (Post 73850)
I would like to see Dana as a mentor. Seeing how she should have been the leader of the Lightspeed Team.

that's another good one and yes she should've been

Kimberly Hart 02/08/18 11:36 AM

Kimberly would make a great Mentor. Perhaps she could be in Dino Charge Season 3.

Piccolo's Legacy 02/08/18 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter (Post 73850)
I would like to see Dana as a mentor. Seeing how she should have been the leader of the Lightspeed Team.

She definitely should have been the leader of Lightspeed. She had much more experience and was trained by her dad all her young life. It was silly for her to take a backseat to Carter after episode 1.

Ninja Storm Fan 02/09/18 11:41 AM

They need to continue Ninja Storm with one of the original cast as mentor.

Kimberly Hart 02/09/18 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Storm Fan (Post 73983)
They need to continue Ninja Storm with one of the original cast as mentor.

They missed their chance with Ninja Steel. We don't know if there will be another Ninja Sentai.

Blastr Zack 02/09/18 06:06 PM

I could see Zack as a mentor someday.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/10/18 07:27 AM

As long as they don't bring back Carter as a mentor!

Hayley Oliver 02/10/18 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 73713)
I am surprised that Disney didn't do this during one of their season's. Since they are the ones that got JDF back.

Wasn't that mainly a Doug Sloan and Ann Austin decision? I don't if Disney would have done something like that again without someone fighting for it.

Kimberly Hart 02/10/18 11:40 AM

Perhaps Kimberly can mentor the next Dinosuar Theme Team. Mentors don't have to be young! So Amy Jo Johnson being older won't matter.

ajgreenranger 02/12/18 05:04 PM

Amy Jo Johnson was my fave power ranger as a child first crush lol and still today is defently the main pink power ranger for all time. Amy Jo can never be replaced as the pink ranger no matter howhard they have tryed anyother pink ranger never worked or looked right on the show.have to admitt i stoped watching power rangers after she left. it just wasnt the same. she made that show. i think the went down hill for alot of people after she went. use better all agree lol she was a big loss the that show. GO ON THE AMY