Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is Astronema Zordon's daughter (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7408)

Super Cena 10/15/16 11:48 AM

Is Astronema Zordon's daughter

Karone's storyline makes so much more sense if she was Zordon's daughter. Zordon had Karone's mom impregnated to produce a suitable heir. Spector found out about iit and had Darkconda steal her. Andros who is really her half brother was mentored by Zordon and took Karone's place as Astro Red.

Smarty Pants Rose 10/15/16 11:57 AM

Re: Is Astronema Zordon's daughter

Wow! Thats a crazy theory. I don't know if I believe that. But you get points for trying.

MattEmily 10/15/16 03:10 PM

It's a nice theory but I don't believe it to be an accurate one since Zordon said he was going back home to be with his family when Lerigot had returned in Turbo to free him from his time warp so I don't believe Andros or Karone have any ties to Zordon or his relatives.

Zabitan 10/15/16 03:31 PM

I wrote a fanfic where that happened but I don'nt think that actually happened on the show.

Super Cena 10/15/16 05:03 PM

Do you still have the fan fic?

KimandTommy 10/15/16 05:04 PM

Zordon would never do something like that....Impregnate a married woman without her consent

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/15/16 05:06 PM

Zordon is not above doing anything if its part of his "master plan".

Super Cena 10/15/16 05:10 PM

Who said he violated anyone? The parents probably knew. And I think Karone was magically concieved in an immaculate way.

PRangerX 10/15/16 05:11 PM

There did seem to be a connection with Zordon and Karone. It was like he knew her. Same with Andros actually.

Zabitan 10/15/16 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 58597)
Do you still have the fan fic?

I'm sure I still have it somewhere.

I haven't posted it yet because I still have to post my versions of Season 2 to Turbo since it's a continuation of my Power Rangers Reloaded fic.