Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Beasts Unleashed Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8803)

Ranger Eagle 03/08/19 09:35 PM

Re: Beasts Unleashed Episode Discussion

Anyone else get an MMPR feel from the Karate scene? It felt like the Angel Grove Youth Center.

PRangerX 03/08/19 09:35 PM

Yeah I definitely noticed that too. It felt like Blaze was Jason teaching Karate at the Youth Center.

Ranger Charger 03/08/19 09:35 PM

Blaze came off like such a jerk. I am surprised they didn't just have him turn bad for real. He reminded me of Jarrod in that scene.

Red Eagle Ranger 03/09/19 09:38 PM

I was totally surprised. I went in with no Sentai Spoilers, so I had no idea Blaze and Roxy weren't going to be Beast Rangers.

Power Rangers Forever 03/09/19 09:38 PM

And the best part is Avatar Blaze and Roxy are totally different from their Sentai Counterparts.They weren't eviwo Rangers.

PRangerX 03/09/19 09:38 PM

I agree it would have been better if Blaze and Roxy really went bad. I don't see why they couldn't do that. Since they could have had Evox take them over. Meaning it wouldn't be there fault. If thats what the censors were worried about.

Massive Ego 03/09/19 09:38 PM

You know I was disappointed by Judd Lynn since he returned. Maybe Saban Brands was holding him back. This felt like classic Judd.