Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ninja Storm and Steel plus Aliens (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7723)

Super Cena 01/22/17 02:20 PM

Ninja Storm and Steel plus Aliens

Do you think the same aliens that are the source if the Ninja Star are the ones that created the Ninja Storm Powers too?

Cassidy Casablancas 01/22/17 03:47 PM

Re: Ninja Storm and Steel plus Aliens

I don't think the Ninja Storm Powers were created by aliens. It was never said on the show. Aside from Shane's battlizer anyway.

mbozzo 01/22/17 03:49 PM

It is possible that the same alien race may have created both the Ninja Storm and Ninja Steel powers. :D

Green Alien Ranger 01/22/17 03:52 PM

A lot of aliens seems to have Power in Power Rangers. So it doesn't have to be the same alien race.

No Space Spandex 01/22/17 06:39 PM

I actually wouldn't mind this. Since Power Rangers has always featured aliens. It just should always be then coming to Earth. Not the Rangers going to them.

Ninja Steel Ranger 01/22/17 10:37 PM

I think they are two separate seasons with two completely unrelated factions. They just have Ninja Themes..Just like Season 3 is its own thing. Or how Dino Charge has nothing to do with DinoThunder or season 1.

Bandai Guy 01/22/17 10:54 PM

Re: Ninja Storm and Steel Plus Aliens

The alien factor seems like too much of coincidence to me.

Tuxedo Moon 01/23/17 12:47 AM

I think they are completely separate save for two things. That they invovle Power Rangers a and Ninjas.

Captain Codfish 01/23/17 07:17 PM

This would make a lot of sense. And actually feels likely.

IronRanger 01/23/17 09:36 PM

I've always thought that all Ninja Powers Were related somehow and I think Ninjor is the link connecting all those Alíen Ninja Powers. I have always thought that the Wind and Thunder Ninja Academies has some Connection to the Temple of Power. Ninjor has not only asisted the original MMPR with the Ninja coins, he created the original set of coins, the aquitian coins and i want to believe He created the Nexxus Prism for some reason some time ago. It would be nice... bit just a random theory