Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   VR Troopers Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   VR Troopers The Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7687)

PRangerX 01/07/17 09:44 PM

VR Troopers The Movie

How about a movie version that reimagines the series for the big screen? Its probably more likely than a new season. Since there is no Metal Hero. And even if there was any adaption of it might not be branded as VR Troopers. Of course its still a stretch for them to drcide to do a movie. But stranger movies have been made. And if PR is successful they could look for more content to produce. Either as part of the PR Movie or its own thing.

I would probably make VR Troopers an actual branch of the miltary that protects reality from Grimlord's attempts to invade. Tyler Steele would be the founder of the troopers who went missing. Ryan would be a troubled young man with potential. Who learns about his father's top secret work. And winds up training to be a VR Trooper..Where he meets fellow recruits JB and Kaitlyn.

Goldar's Revenge 01/07/17 09:48 PM

Re: VR Troopers The Movie

VR Troopers is a dead brand. While nostalgia brings back a lot of things I don't see Troopers being strong enough for that. I wouldn't be against it but I highly doubt it. Saban Brands would do something with Beetleborgs or Masked Rider before VR Troopers.

VR Master 01/07/17 09:52 PM

It would be great to see. A movie would be the best way to justify doing all original footage. Since Saban Brands would never produce a 100 percent Troopers series. I think it would be awhile before this could happen though.

White Tiger Fan 01/07/17 09:54 PM

I think it would take a a writer or producer with enough passion for the VR Troopers brand. And them selling the idea to Saban Brands and potential Movie Studios.

Lightspeed Megazord 01/07/17 09:57 PM

I wonder what Doug Sloan would do with a VR Troopers TV series. Since he worked on the show before. I had hoped Disney might consider bringing back the brand to replace PR, but I didn't realize Saban Brands got VR Troopers in the sale.

Lightspeed Zeo 01/07/17 10:02 PM

I was hoping that too. Since VR Troopers.is my second favorite toku. And I like it better than a lot of PR seasons. I wish Saban Brands will bring it back . I would love a movie too.

Massive Ego 01/07/17 10:04 PM

This sounds like a great idea..It would probably be better than the show.

Ashley Andros 01/07/17 10:06 PM

VR Troopers had so much potential that was never realized. it's a shame they never did a lot with it.

Rita's Pita 01/07/17 11:45 PM

I wish they had zords. Perhaps a new movie could include Zords?

Captain Mutiny 01/07/17 11:46 PM

They would be called mecha or something original.