Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 04/01/08 Power Rangers Jungle Fury will TEAMUP with... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2659)

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaiOzzyTM
i dunt think this si true

It's not going to happen. It's been cancelled, most likely due to the writer's strike.

DaiOzzyTM 05/25/08 06:17 PM

i doubt it becuase of the writer strike as that may have affected the whole series its self unless sum crappy writers took their place *crosses fingers* but in a way i don't mind it wouldn't have made much sense id prefer an OO team up. And plus we have the 3 new rangers :)

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaiOzzyTM
i doubt it becuase of the writer strike as that may have affected the whole series its self unless sum crappy writers took their place *crosses fingers*

Starting June 2nd, you won't be seeing any familiar names under the "Written By" column for the remainder of Jungle Fury.

RangerKing 05/26/08 11:45 AM

Has anyone found out if they are still the regular writers writing under pen names?

PrimoPiccolo 05/26/08 02:53 PM

Not yet. Which is probably a good thing, because if we knew, the WGA would know.

PowerOnyx 05/26/08 05:20 PM

After watching Episode 14 "Ghost of a Chance Pt. 2" I don't care anymore. Disney was doing so good with the JF series and in this one episode they managed to completely screw everything up. You all know why.....................

Jungle Fury has now officially been "Kalishified".

I will continue to watch to see how Fran will play out in the rest of the series now knowing what she knows.

Harlan Phoenix 05/26/08 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx (Post 31291)
After watching Episode 14 "Ghost of a Chance Pt. 2" I don't care anymore. Disney was doing so good with the JF series and in this one episode they managed to completely screw everything up. You all know why.....................

Jungle Fury has now officially been "Kalishified".

I will continue to watch to see how Fran will play out in the rest of the series now knowing what she knows.

Penguin Zord disagrees with you.

Sakura3 05/26/08 06:30 PM

I'll be watching the rest of these anyway while I wait for Power Rangers RPM in March 09.

Anyway Jungle Fury's a really good series and I happen to like it. After I finish up Dino Thunder this will be my 5th full series. And 6th once I finish Ninja Storm.

So up to Jungle Fury I've seen the entire Disney run of Power Rangers.

Dino Thunder was the weakest so far but I'm not skipping it.

randy319 05/28/08 09:30 PM

How far in advance are episodes filmed before they air?

Poweranimals 05/28/08 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 31297)
Dino Thunder was the weakest so far

What drugs have you been taking?