Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers Seasons (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1169)

prlgred 05/07/06 02:31 PM

Mine was Power Rangerrs Time Force!!!!

lightranger00 05/08/06 08:25 PM

mystic force

DaChenMan 05/08/06 09:32 PM

Undoubtedly the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers :D

They just don't make Power Rangers like they used to anymore. The new ones are still good and all that, but I personally love the first one. (Making a calendar in school computer class project dedicated to the MMPR :P )

Yup I AM a Power Ranger fanatic, just like everybody else here.

Deviot 05/10/06 08:14 PM

You should have 2 spots for the seperate MMPR teams. As well as the Alien Rangers.

I liked the MMPR teams the most. Lost Galaxy is my favorite season, but not my favorite team.(though they were pretty cool)

Phantom/Ranger 08/03/06 11:46 AM

the first 4 was great the best and the last to spd and dino thunder
i like the martial arts

Kamen Rider Decade 08/03/06 05:24 PM

Space & Lost Galaxy are the best that PR has to offer they were adaptations at their best.
MMPR-Turbo were okay adaptations.
Lightspeed-Wild Force were decent translations.
Ninja Storm on are craptastic translations, they are the worst PR has to offer.

Phantom/Ranger 08/04/06 06:23 AM

lightspeed i didnt like i havent watch meny since. Wild force - forever red that was disapointing not much effort went in that episode in my opinion. Ninja storm was good went better from then its the martial arts and good storieline that makes a good power rangers season if that makes sence

Kamen Rider Decade 08/04/06 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 4 2006, 05:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 4 2006, 05:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i havent watch meny since.[/b]
Then you better not comment on them.

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 4 2006, 05:23 AM
Wild force - forever red that was disapointing not much effort went in that episode in my opinion.
Then you are a retard.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower
@Aug 4 2006, 05:23 AM
Ninja storm was good went better from then its the martial arts and good storieline that makes a good power rangers season if that makes sence[/quote]It doesn't make sense it didn't have a good storyline it had a 100% stolen storyline and it was poorly executed.

Phantom/Ranger 08/04/06 07:42 AM

whatever cheetmus shut up

Kamen Rider Decade 08/04/06 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 4 2006, 06:42 AM
whatever cheetmus shut up
You stupid troll thing need to learn that you have no power over me or anyone else. I do not have to and will not listen to your 'orders'.