Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the Orgs cause the apocalyptic pre 3000. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7659)

Jen's Revenge 12/26/16 01:58 PM

Did the Orgs cause the apocalyptic pre 3000.

We know the future Mute Orgs were trapped as statues in the Wasteland. Since the Orgs wanted to destroy the Earth . Could they have been the ones that nearly destroyed the Earth?

KimandTommy 12/26/16 06:32 PM

Re: Did the Orgs cause the apocalyptic pre 3000.

I hope they are able to change that future. It was always so dark. I guess the orgs caused it. But thats sad since that means Shayla died.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 12/26/16 06:41 PM

It most definitely was caused by the Orgs. It was most likely due to experiments from Time Force itself or whatever it was called back then.... Hexagon, SPD , or something else. The Orgs decimated everything before being defeated.Shayla, Animus, and the Animarium, are likely no more. But the surviving hexagonist organization created Time Force and Millennium City as we saw it in Time Force. Most likely having to repopulate the whole human race with genetic engineering. Which led to those who were considered the mutants.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 09:05 PM

The Orgs probably have something to do with it. I don't think anyone associated with the Rangers did though. Time Force formed after the world nearly ended. And I don't think they had anything to do with Hexagon or SPD.

Dayu's Tears 12/26/16 09:26 PM

Something definitely happens involving the Orgs. We don't know the fate of Animarium. Its possible Shayla just went back to sleep again after the Orgs were defeated. There was just a lot more collateral damage this time.

Captain Mutiny 12/26/16 09:37 PM

The Orgs came back in a big way. But it makes sense since it seems the Orgs came back more powerful in Wild Force than they were in ancient times. Since the Wild Force Team had to become Power Rangers.

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:45 PM

I didn't like all the apocalypse stuff. It was much too dark. Its one of the reasons I dislike Time Force. They could have at least changed the future to maKe a better one. Why did we need a big Apocalypse in Power Rangers?

Decepticon 12/26/16 10:06 PM

I don't think they caused the apocalypse. The Orgs were just trapped there beforehand. Maybe even left over from the war we saw in Wild Force.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:08 AM

Of the Orgs were in the wasteland, I don't see why they couldn't have caused the apocalypse?

Jungle Fury Master 12/27/16 10:43 AM

I think there is no question that they did. It makes too much sense. The Orgs will probabky become a threat again. The Mute-Orgs couldn't be the only ones.