Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Gingaman instead of Galaxy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7500)

Sentai Is Forever 11/05/16 11:36 PM

Gingaman instead of Galaxy

Gingamen should have been adapted more throughly. The Galaxy stuff didn't work. Not keeping the nature theme and made things a disjointed mess. They should have just followed the Sentai closely. It would have saved them a lot of trouble.

Usagi Reborn 11/06/16 12:41 PM

Re: Gingaman instead of Galaxy

No way, we woud have had a Wild Force situation on our hands.

Space Seasons 11/06/16 12:43 PM

Why get rid of one of the best seasons in the franchise? The only way I would consider rewriting Galaxy is if it continued with In Space.

Sentai Envy 11/06/16 12:44 PM

At least Tzachor learned his lesson. Its a shame Saban Brands lost sight of his value in the last few years.

Goldar's Revenge 11/06/16 12:45 PM

Tzachor only took to adapting sentai because it was cost effective. The idea he was some kind of Sentai fan was later debunked.

Power Rangers Forever 11/06/16 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Envy (Post 59652)
At least Tzachor learned his lesson. Its a shame Saban Brands lost sight of his value in the last few years.

That wasn't the lesson to take out of galaxy.

Phantom Stranger 11/06/16 12:47 PM

We got our nature themed PR season with Wild Force.

Massive Ego 11/06/16 12:49 PM

Again, Gingaman sucks like I always thought it would. They woukd have been morons to go with an adaption like that over the LG we got. Its a dumb decision the writers wiukd have made today.

Doctor Dana 11/06/16 01:15 PM

It worked with Lightspeed. But didn't as much with Wild Force. I don't think closely following the Sentai woukd have worked out as well for season 7.

Massive Ego 11/06/16 01:18 PM

It has to be a good sentai like Timeranger. You can't just copy a bad Sentai. Wild Force was still decent because they had enough originality. I am going to give Gaoranger a try soon. But I don't have high hopes and have to finish the suck that is Gingaman first.