Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Will Ninja Steel take place in PRU? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7708)

Powermaster 01/18/17 11:03 PM

Will Ninja Steel take place in PRU?

Will it be yet another alternate universe?

MattEmily 01/19/17 09:39 AM

Re: Will Ninja Steel take place in PRU?

I suppose that depends on whether we'll see previous characters I mean if we see previous characters then it can't take place in an alternate universe like RPM and Dino Charge do.

Rangerlord 01/22/17 01:15 PM

I am afraid it might after watching the first episode. Since the term Power Ranger doesn't seem to be widely known. And it feels like the Ninja Steel team is meant to be the first PR team of this universe. My only hope is if we get returning characters as rumored. Unless they come from another world like in" Clash Of The Red Rangers".

Ranger Master 01/22/17 01:17 PM

As long its part of the multiverse it wouldn't bother me. It just expands the PRU into one big multiverse. And many seasons still and likely will take place in the original PRU.

No Green Spandex 01/22/17 01:18 PM

Pretty soon we could have Power Rangers Sliders Force.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/22/17 01:19 PM

As long as they don't start writing off the Slider Rangers and ripping off move plots in Super Sliders.

No Green Spandex 01/22/17 01:21 PM

Well two small seasons wouldn't make them last long enough to go that root. I doubt Jerry O'Connel will play the mentor.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/22/17 01:22 PM

No he will just be some new character just called, the Professor.

Super Cena 01/22/17 01:23 PM

You guys have me marking out. I loved sliders. And to be serious for a sec, the concept of dimension hopping Rangers is a good one.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/22/17 01:25 PM

There is definitely a PRM. This was established all the way back in the new PR movie. And despite being difference, Saban's Power Rangers will still be in the PRM.