Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What's wrong with Alpha 6 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1402)

JZSpock 11/25/01 12:59 AM

What's wrong with Alpha 6

During Turbo, Alpha 6 was a b****.
What made him like this? was it......

Red Tulip Ranger 11/25/01 08:18 AM

It was a mixture of all four of those reasons, and I'm happy it changed starting with PRiS and lasted untill end of PRLG.

astromegazord 11/25/01 08:57 AM

I didn't really get that change from Turbo to PRiS. I mean since when did a new voice chip also change the personality drastically?

PRdude 11/26/01 04:03 PM

Honestly, I thought Alpha 6 in Turbo was quite alright. It was a good change from Alpha 5, since Alpha 6 was more laid back. I even used to imagine what Alpha would sound like with a Brooklyn accent. It's just that the voice Alpha 6 had wasn't as I imagined.

As for his new voice chip also giving him a new personality, I guess certain personalities and voices just fit best together.

symbolic agony 01/09/02 08:11 PM

The Brooklyn accent got old after awhile and he really didn't serve much purpose. Every now and again Alpha 5 was useful but Alpha 6 was just annoying at times.

JZSpock 01/10/02 06:54 PM

Quote:
Alpha 5 was useful but Alpha 6 was just annoying at times.

however, alpha 6 was annoying 24/7!

astromegazord 01/19/02 09:12 AM

"You ever seen a robot hurl? Carry on with all this mushy stuff and you just might."

Something that really just had to be said. Hooray for Alpha 6.

psychic ranger 01/17/11 02:04 PM

I would agree that it was annoying.

MattEmily 08/13/12 07:24 PM

Re: What's wrong with Alpha 6

I don't believe there was anything wrong with Alpha 6 at all.

Sure, he was pretty much useless, pointless and pretty much always annoying but I did think it was an interesting change. Alpha 5 was always helpful and cheerful so obviously they wanted to make a change and since King Lexian was making them, it actually works. Perhaps when Lexian was making the "6" model, he was in a bad mood because of Dregon's control over Edenoi.

crimsonfireranger 08/19/12 11:03 PM

Re: What's wrong with Alpha 6

yeah in Turbo his voice was annoying but be sides that he taught the rangers that they needed to teach rangers to figure out the soulutions themselves because Alpha won't be there to help them figure out solutions