Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   kimberley moved on from tommy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1784)

taitfan 07/30/07 11:06 PM

kimberley moved on from tommy

does any one know who kimberly moved on with when she sent tommy a letter saying she found someone new

Deviot 08/02/07 12:22 PM

Watching too much Power Rangers Generations?

Anyhoo, they never actually tell who she dated after Tommy. Some could speculate Jason for the sole fact that they both appear in the Turbo movie, but no proof is given in any way.

Also, since Jason returns in Zeo temporarily, this kind of disrupts my speculation. But then, again, it doesn't really. Point being, no information is official or known.

PRangerX 08/03/07 10:17 AM

Yeah, there has never been any official answer. I know Amit Bhaumik( Story Editor during Power Rangers Wild Force and former webmaster of Power Rangers Online Archives) said that Kimberly ended up marrying Skull. And I believe insinuated that he was the other guy. I beleive he even put this in the series bible. Amit was probably just having a little fun there. So I wouldn't take it as canon. Especially with a new set of writers in control of the show now.

I think a safer assumption is that Kimberly just met some guy in Florida and had a relationship with him for a time. It was probably not with another character on the show. It really was just away of letting the Tommy character move on from Kimberly. As Amy Jo Johnson ( Kimberly) was long gone at this point.

PRangerX 08/04/07 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 28851)
this dude is ten years behind in ranger history sorry if im being so blunt but it's the truth

Not everyone has followed the net fandom very long. All he or she is asking is for the behind the scenes information. Which is hard to get if you haven't been part of the online fandom for awhile. A lot of us have asked these very same questions. I know I didn't know any of this when I became a full time member of the online fandom.

At a small board such as this one, we should expect to get a lot of fans new to the net portion of the fandom. And really every board gets posters like that. Its how the online fandom grows. I had one such fan start here. He asked a lot of questions and really got into the online fandom. Now he is an Adminstrator at Henshin Empire. His name is Smoking Ranger.

Sweetened Angel 08/05/07 03:12 PM

we don't know who kim's new boyfriend.

PRangerX 08/06/07 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taitfan (Post 28863)
well thats all you had the say you dint have to say im ten years behind

Superfly said the ten years behind line, not Jennifer. I agree though, it doesn't matter how behind you are. I don't mind you asking these questions at all. Its actually fun to think back.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/07/07 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taitfan (Post 28863)
well thats all you had the say you dint have to say im ten years behind

Ignore SuperFlyDarkMan.

SuperFlyDarkMan if you aren't going to answer the person's question then stay out of the thread. Regardless if he is 10, 100, or 1000 years behind, either answer the question or don't post period.

DarkMan 10/16/07 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 28872)
Ignore SuperFlyDarkMan.

SuperFlyDarkMan if you aren't going to answer the person's question then stay out of the thread. Regardless if he is 10, 100, or 1000 years behind, either answer the question or don't post period.

whats your point

Asleepintheelement 10/17/07 10:29 AM

All it is right now is Speculation. But that is a damn good question there.

Kamen Rider Decade 10/25/07 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan (Post 29061)
whats your point

You would know if you had a brain.