Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 05/19/08 - PR 2009 Title Revealed! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2662)

PrimoPiccolo 05/21/08 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger
dimeitia from pr turbo and she make good mentor for 2009 pr team

What makes you Dimitria would make a good mentor for any team? Don't you remember her asking questions all the time?? And it getting so annoying that the writers had to make her stop??? Yeah... she sucked--I mean, didn't you see how much she sucked?????

red timeforce ranger 05/21/08 04:46 PM

billy or adam or wes - maybe diseny choose one of old power ranger actor make good mentor for 2009 pr team

PrimoPiccolo 05/21/08 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger
billy or adam or wes - maybe diseny choose one of old power ranger actor make good mentor for 2009 pr team

They're really weird SAG stuff that keeps them out of the lineup. Plus the fact that specifically David Yost would rather not do a steady PR gig again.

Poweranimals 05/21/08 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31197)
Which will be real easy, given the wheels on the helmets.

Well Overdrive had a vehicle based look, but managed not to focus much on that aspect,

Sakura3 05/21/08 11:33 PM

Man I'm enjoying Jungle Fury and now Power Rangers R.P.M. is going to blow even that out of the water. Plus we get Gold and Silver Rangers on top of it as a 3rd mini team.

Disney gets better and better each year.

Bring on Power Rangers R.P.M. in 2009 dudes.

This makes 6 full series now counting catch up with Dino Thunder that I'll be seeing all of (Even though DT wasn't my fave.)

Poweranimals 05/22/08 11:06 AM

Wait, Gold and Silver? What?

Tendou Soujiro 05/22/08 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 31209)
Wait, Gold and Silver? What?

super sentai spoiler. i dont think you want to see it yet.

RangerKing 05/22/08 02:54 PM

I actually like Dimitria because she is so obscure in the mythos.

I think it will be easy to steer the season away from the racing theme, they've done it before.

DarkRanger99 05/23/08 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31182)
All I'm hoping for is a logo without eyes...

Why wouldn't we? The only times the mentors weren't human were in S.P.D., Ninja Storm, Turbo and of course MMPR.

Two reasons, the first you already listed, and the second is because of Bomper. God, I hate Bomper. "Bom Bom!"

PowerOnyx 05/24/08 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo (Post 31204)
They're really weird SAG stuff that keeps them out of the lineup. Plus the fact that specifically David Yost would rather not do a steady PR gig again.

Plus the fact that the story in Zeo implied that if he were to live on Earth he would rapidly age and then die. So even character wise Billy can't return from Aquatar.