Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Hunting Down Jap Only DekaBase Toy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1047)

Silver Shadow 11/10/05 09:18 AM

Hi,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been really busy. I may need some help from you folks now. Rather reluctantly, I was forced to part ways with my Deluxe Delta Command Megazord because I simply don't have the space. However, I did love the design very much. I did find out about a Japanese candy toy that would be much more my size, but I haven't heard from the dude who was going to sell me his old one in a couple of weeks. The seach engines look at me like I'm nuts, so anyone who knows of a site or anything that might help me get one of these DekaBase/DCM candy toys, please let me know. The only reason I haven't bought the Mega-morphing Shadow Ranger is because it's the Base Mode I like the most, and the candy toy is the only other one that can actually transform into it.

Silver Shadow

Kamen Rider Decade 11/10/05 09:23 AM

Nice use of the Japanese racial slur.

Silver Shadow 11/12/05 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Nov 10 2005, 02:23 PM
Nice use of the Japanese racial slur.
Oh for pity's sake Cheetimus, grow up. You know bloody well I wasn't using a racial slur; I was trying to keep inside the Thread Topic's character limit. Plus, for anyone skimming topics, I wanted to make it obvious that I already knew about both the American Shadow Ranger/DCM toy and the DX DCM. I honnestly don't know why the mods let you hang around here when you can't make a sigle post without making some smart remark.

Kamen Rider Decade 11/12/05 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Silver Shadow+Nov 12 2005, 01:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver Shadow @ Nov 12 2005, 01:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh for pity's sake Cheetimus, grow up.[/b]
Grow up yourself biggoted shit.

Quote:

Originally posted by Silver Shadow@Nov 12 2005, 01:21 AM
You know bloody well I wasn't using a racial slur; I was trying to keep inside the Thread Topic's character limit.
You are telling me what I do and don't know, when did you become my brain? What I do know is that you used a racial slur.

<!--QuoteBegin-Silver Shadow
@Nov 12 2005, 01:21 AM
I honnestly don't know why the mods let you hang around here when you can't make a sigle post without making some smart remark.[/quote]Because I am smarter than everyone else on here, with the exception of one or two others who are of equal intelligence. Besides I am a mod retard.