Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Game Plan Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8642)

PRangerX 02/24/18 08:27 AM

Game Plan Episode Discussion

Discuss today's episode here.

Inner Senshi 02/24/18 08:27 AM

Re: Game Plan Episode Discussion

Happy Saturday! Glad for another new episode!

Ninja Steel Ranger 02/24/18 11:51 AM

Ten more minutes!

Massive Ego 02/24/18 11:52 AM

I'll guess I'll stop what I am doing and watch. I don't know why I bother.

Green With Envy 02/24/18 07:49 PM

Another evil Ranger plot so soon after Levi was forced evi?

The moral of the day was pretty annoying. I mean they got addicted to a video game because of a spell?

It was cool to see Preston feel bad for getting his friends stuck in the game. It added a small amount of drama. Too bad he got reprogrammed in the game.

Victor and Monty were good in the first scene. The Bulk and Skull remix was a surprise. But they ruined things with their fjrther comedy. And it took away from the Rangers battling Evil Blue.

How could they even summon the zords anyway?

Lightspeed Rescue 02/24/18 07:51 PM

Not feeling this one at all. It was too soon for more evil Ranger hijinks. Victor and Monty were way overexposed like usual. The moral of the day was just so forced. And it was a waste of a Preston episode. The whole season is pretty lackong overall.

Dino Charger 02/24/18 07:53 PM

Super Ninja Steel has been a big step down from Dino Charge and Ninja Steel. It jusr has been boring and paint by the numbers

And why did the students believe the game would make me them ugly? They couldn't find a better way to get them to quit.

I thought Madam Odipus might turn the show around. But since taking control she has been worse than Galavanx. Why does she care more abour Coso Royale than actually defeating the Rangers for her true plans?

No Green Spandex 02/24/18 07:57 PM

I think Super Ninja Storm has been fine. Just nothing spectacular so far. The video game angle is actually very contemporary to todays world. Especially with the addiction part. I don't see how the moral was heavy handed at all. It was funny how Mick and Levi had to lie, when there was a moral not to just a few weeks ago. Green Levi was pretty cool. And his interaction with Mkck afterwards was pretty amusing. Victor and Monty did seem out of place though.

Massive Ego 02/24/18 08:00 PM

Another garbage episode. Honestly Preston just came off as annoying to me. None of the jokes worked and felt forced. The idea of an addicting video game was handled poorly and didn't work. Madam Odipus looks more useless by the episode since she took over. What a waste of time to send Preston in to save the day, only for the gsme to turn him. The nostalgia MMPR music just came off as pandering. And Victor and Monty are no Bulk and Skull. At least those two were funny sometimes. The Hasbro Era can't get here soon enough.

Rita's Pita 02/24/18 08:02 PM

Did anyone else hear Rita's old palace music?