Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Re:Who Was The Best Couple? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1684)

jenlovesalex 04/29/01 05:19 PM

Re:Who Was The Best Couple?

Probably

Andros & Ashley.

ForeverBlue 04/29/01 08:47 PM

Zhane and Karone? Huh? Um, jenlovesalex, we have never seen Zhane and Karone fall in love before. That never happened. There was no episode on that. They are just friends. You just made that one up but the other ones were true.

ZeoSeraphimon 04/29/01 09:57 PM

Did you not see the episode where Zhane and Astronema went out on a date? And later when Zhane and Andros went to rescue Karone they discussed the fact that Zhane dated Andros' sister (commenting "I didn't know she was your sister").

Delta Red 04/29/01 11:34 PM

TimeBlue, you wonder why we see you s and idiot, THIS, baka, is why. You obvioulsy did NOT see A Date with Danger, or Dark Specter's Revenger part 2. Zhane made it rather clear he has feelings for Karone that go deeper than "just friends".

Frax2001 04/29/01 11:35 PM

Krone and Zhane did fall in love and what about the growing relasionship between Jen and Wes.

WiseWizard 04/30/01 01:30 AM

It would be nice to see that episode again, does anybody know a site that will upload it, or know where I can buy/see a copy of it?

QuantamQ 04/30/01 03:42 PM

I will have it online on my irc server later this summer

ForeverBlue 04/30/01 04:39 PM

Yes I did see Zhane and Astronema go on a date but they didnt kiss. I didnt think Zhane would be with Karone in the first place. Oh well. I missed the 2nd part of Dark Spector's Revenge but saw the pictures at PRC.

jenlovesalex 04/30/01 05:14 PM

The only reason I didn't put Jen & Wes up there is because I don't think it's going to happen it will start but then maybe Alex will come back so you know it will be a bit harsh & anyway she'll go back to the future oneday so even if Alex doesn't come back then they'll be seperated.

Delta Red 04/30/01 09:50 PM

TimeBaka: Just cause they didn't kiss ONSCREEN doesn't mean they weren't a couple. Loko at Ashely and Andros, we know that they DEFNITELY were a couple, yet we never saw THEM kiss onscreen.