Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Favorite Power Rangers Time Force Villian (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1613)

Homer56712 01/28/02 03:42 AM

Favorite Power Rangers Time Force Villian

Which of the following is your favorite Power Rangers Time Force Villian? (or villians)

ShadowForceBlue 01/28/02 04:23 AM

Frax was the only one with a back bone to fight so Frax gets my vote

fireforce 01/28/02 06:28 AM

Ransik, he may not have fought all the time but when he did, he took the rangers to the world of pain. And I like his backstory he was cool how he decided to go after humans because he was tired of the way he was treated by them.

ShadowForceBlue 01/28/02 09:09 AM

Come on Ransik was weak if he was all that he would have been able to take down the rangers like he did Alex the only time he use his true power was at the end look at Frax he fought all the time now that's power. But hey it's IMO

fireforce 01/28/02 07:30 PM

Yeah it would be cool to see him fight all the time, but I think that would mean the rangers would get beat down in every episode. Like green trakeena, if she got that power in the middle of the series she could have taken the rangers, but they waited to have her use those.

Red Battle Warrior 01/28/02 11:01 PM

I chose Ransilk for his power and armor!!

fireforce 02/16/02 07:29 AM

I like frax, because you have to feel a little sorry for him once you find out how he got that way and he tried to stop the mutant human hate from totally consuming nadira.

psychic ranger 01/24/11 01:47 PM

Re: Favorite Power Rangers Time Force Villian

Don't Know Yet.

MattEmily 05/13/14 01:56 PM

Re: Favorite Power Rangers Time Force Villian

I'd have to go with both Ransik and Frax.

Yes Ransik didn't fight much but when you think about it neither did Frax. Frax usually wound up using his Robots or X-Vault Mutants for that.