Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Green Powers and Dragon Dagger !! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5655)

Thrax2 12/03/14 06:11 PM

Green Powers and Dragon Dagger !!

In the episodes of "The Return of Old Friend" in MMPR when Green rangers returns something i wonder we see Billy summon the Dragon Dagger and Zordon energy the Green Power coin with is own energy for Tommy became the Green ranger again, I as wondering if Zordon instead energy the Green Power Coin with Tommy energy the Green Power Coin with other of the other 5 rangers and why Billy can summon the Dragon Dagger.

In the episodes of "The Return of Old Friend" in MMPR when Green rangers returns something i wonder we see Billy summon the Dragon Dagger and Zordon energy the Green Power coin with is own energy for Tommy became the Green ranger again, I as wondering if Zordon instead energy the Green Power Coin with Tommy energy the Green Power Coin with other of the other 5 rangers and why Billy can summon the Dragon Dagger.

Thoughts and Theories about this !!! and Theories about this !!!

MattEmily 12/03/14 10:02 PM

Re: Green Powers and Dragon Dagger !!

It's because the Dragon Dagger was still powered by the Green Power Coin, the coin's powers were still active since it was still in the hands of Jason and therefore the Green Coin was still supplying a link to the powers of the Green Ranger and therefore is the reason behind why the Dagger materialized in green energy.

PRangerX 12/04/14 12:15 PM

I did think it was strange at the time that the Command Center could summon the dagger like that. Since I assuned that the Rangers needed to be morphed to summon their weapons.

MattEmily 12/04/14 12:19 PM

I didn't think it was strange at all since much like the Rangers themselves the Command Center could also tap into the Morphin' Grid as could Zordon and Alpha 5.

Yes we typically saw the Rangers with their weapons only in their morphed state but that's because they really didn't need them when they were just fighting mooks. There's numerous teams that could summon their weapons outside of their Ranger state (Zeo Gold Ranger, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D, White Mystic Ranger, Solaris Knight, Overdrive, Jungle Fury and Samurai.)

MattEmily 11/02/17 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 48691)
I didn't think it was strange at all since much like the Rangers themselves the Command Center could also tap into the Morphin' Grid as could Zordon and Alpha 5.

Yes we typically saw the Rangers with their weapons only in their morphed state but that's because they really didn't need them when they were just fighting mooks. There's numerous teams that could summon their weapons outside of their Ranger state (Zeo Gold Ranger, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D, White Mystic Ranger, Solaris Knight, Overdrive, Jungle Fury and Samurai.)

so really it's no different than that like for example the Gold Ranger summoning his Staff out-of-morph or the Time Force Rangers summoning their original Chrono Blasters out-of-morph.