Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does Saban know about Eddie? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8385)

RPM Fan 12/20/17 11:32 AM

Does Saban know about Eddie?

Does Saban know about Eddie Guzelian and his wonderful work on RPM? Because I really think he should consider going union just to hire him. Eddie could produce a great series like RPM or even a follow up to it

Goldar's Revenge 12/20/17 11:35 AM

Re: Does Saban know about Eddie?

Saban himself? Probably not. But I am sure there are people at Saban Brands that know. And I can't say that will help Eddie be brought back. Eddie feel dangerously behind on his scripts due to his ambitious take , to the point he had to be replaced to save the production. I can't see Saban Brands wanting to work with him. And they aren't going union.

Maligore 12/20/17 11:37 AM

Saban's too cheap to go union or bring Eddie back. Its too bad Disney was too cheap to let Eddie finish his vision.

MattEmily 12/20/17 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 70850)
Saban himself? Probably not. But I am sure there are people at Saban Brands that know. And I can't say that will help Eddie be brought back. Eddie feel dangerously behind on his scripts due to his ambitious take , to the point he had to be replaced to save the production. I can't see Saban Brands wanting to work with him. And they aren't going union.

I agree but the show doesn't have to be union in order to hire union writers

Calamity Kimberly 12/20/17 07:20 PM

The whole thing sounds complicated to me.

Dino Blaze 12/20/17 07:38 PM

Eddie had too many dark ideas and took the show too far away from its roots.

Fanboy Supreme 12/20/17 08:18 PM

I need to get in touch with Saban, to let him know Eddie should be brought back.

MattEmily 12/20/17 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 70899)
I need to get in touch with Saban, to let him know Eddie should be brought back.

good luck with that since no one has his contact info and they're not going to hire someone who is under the Writers' Guild

No Green Spandex 12/20/17 08:42 PM

As talented as Eddie is, you just can't get behind schedule the way he did.

Captain Codfish 12/20/17 10:28 PM

I like what he did too. But expecting him to come back just isn't realistic. PR is owned by an entirely different group anyway.